Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still Tired

I have been napping in the early afternoon just after the babes go down for their quiet time. Two times now someone has called and woke me up. I'm sure that they could hear the groggy sound in my voice. It doesn't help that I went to bed late and was up early. I have been having difficulty going back to sleep after A gets up.
So, that means that I haven't been getting much studying done. I get to the coffee shop late in the afternoon and read email and people watch for a little bit before getting back to business. And then I get only a wee bit done before I head home to have dinner with the family. I think that I need to revamp something so that I can focus a wee bit more.
I had a drink of wine with our neighbor last night, it was one glass of wine and I sipped it very slowly over the course of 4 hours. I am only 8 dpo and it is a wee bit early to test right now but I have still peed on a stick twice already... just curious, I was wondering how soon after ovulation these early testing things work. I actually don't feel pregnant though, I know that it is actually too early to 'feel' anything but if I was going to go with woo woo, then I would say that I am not pregnant this cycle. But I have been cutting back on my coffee intake and basically taking care of myself lately, for the 'just in case'.
I have been having serious house envy right now. I really want a larger house with a yard... like really want... really want a yard... I am going to see a house tomorrow to see what people are trying to sell and for how much money. I don't know if anyone will give us a loan yet and if they would, really how much would they give us? It is something that I will have to look into.
I know that everyone was hoping that we would not move for a little while, but really, as great as the location is, the house is lacking in a few ways... one we pay $2600 to 'rent' something and the other major thing is the back yard, it sucks, it is not very inviting at all and we are not able to send the kids out to play and not worry about them. So, it will do for now, but if we are going to stay here even another year or so, I would like to own something.
Sorry babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment