Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tired - Coffee?!?

I have been oh so very tired lately. I have been cutting back on my coffee intake over the past few weeks and drank my last one a couple of days ago. That is the most likely culprit to blame for my excessive tiredness. I am so very glad that I am just hanging with my sister's girls in the mornings, although, it would appear as though they need to get just a bit more activity n the morning, which means, so do I... ! But honestly, I am not sure that I would be able to really concentrate on school work in the morning.

This morning, I 'pretended' sleep while the girls played around me. It was lovely, otherwise I would need to take a nap after they have gone down for their nap. What am I going to do when I do get pregnant and go through the first trimester sleepies?

I am now sitting in my favorite coffee shop, drinking tea and getting ready to settle into a few hours of studying. I would really like to submit another assignment this evening.

I would really like to get all of the requirements for my associates degree complete, get licensed in Texas and be on track for getting licensed in California before baby is born. Getting a lot done before conception would actually be ideal. Then I would not have to deal with pregnancy brain.

Best laid plans of mice and (wo)men... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment